How do use Acupuncture for Wellness Maintenance?
Acupuncture is an effective treatment for restoring balance to the entire body. It promotes optimal health and boosts the body’s natural immunity.
Acupuncture can be used to promote overall well-being and prevent disease, and it can be used to treat a variety of specific conditions:
- Emotional issues, such as anxiety, depression, nervousness, and neuroses
- Neurological disorders, such as Parkinson ’s disease, headaches, postoperative pain, and stroke
- Digestive illnesses, such as constipation, diarrhea, GERD, indigestion, and abdominal pain and cramping
- Gynecological disorders, such as PMS and PMDD, infertility, and menopausal symptoms
- Musculoskeletal disorders, such as back pain, neck pain, muscle cramping, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and muscle weakness
- Eye, ear, nose, throat, and pulmonary issues, such as asthma, flu, sinusitis, head colds, smoking cessation, cataracts, tinnitus, and toothaches
Acupuncture is also an effective treatment for breaking addiction, coping with acute pain, treating insomnia, regulating blood pressure, healing sports injuries, improving immunity, reducing stress, and dealing with chronic fatigue.
Our Approach to Treatment
Acupuncture provides positive benefits for patients without the unwanted and unpleasant side effects associated with medication and surgery. At Atlantic Medicine and Wellness, we believe acupuncture addresses the stress and anxiety that can lead to a variety of health issues. We also believe it is an effective treatment for acute conditions, chronic illness, and to help you maintain optimal health. We work in partnership with patients to ensure their acupuncture sessions meet their pain relief and wellness goals, and our patient’s care plan may also include lifestyle and nutritional counseling, chiropractic care or physical therapy, and of course medicine, when necessary, to enhance the results of acupuncture.
With the help of our dedicated team at Atlantic Medicine & Wellness Center, you can restore balance to your body to ensure optimal health. Contact us today to learn more or call 732-655-6154 to schedule your appointment with one of our NJ acupuncturists.