Our Approach To Women’s Wellness
At AMW, we understand that choosing a gynecologist is a very important and personal decision. We approach women’s health and wellness much as we do all of the other services here: we provide a convenient, comprehensive, individualized approach to address almost all women’s healthcare issues, from a functional medicine approach. Our goal for women’s wellness is to enhance, maintain and restore our patient’s health and sense of well-being— from adolescence to menopause and beyond.
Our Nurse Practioner, Noël Latore, RN, APNC, with over 20 years’ experience in women’s health, provides basic services, such as general gynecologic care and nutritional counseling, and is here to help you with more complicated issues and concerns like pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding, endometriosis, infertility evaluation, fibroids and other concerns.
Our services include:
- Annual gynecological examination and pap tests
- IUD insertion and removal
- Birth control counseling and prescriptions
- Family planning/preconception counseling
- Breast health, including cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Treatment options for menopause, including bio-identical hormones
- Menstrual disorders, including premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Vaginal infections, including yeast infections and chronic, recurring infections
- STD/STI diagnosis & treatment
- HIV testing
- Clinical nutritional counseling to support acute or chronic conditions, as well as maintain optimal wellness and vitality
Ready to Schedule Your Appointment?
If you’re interested in our services regarding women’s wellness, contact our facility in Wall Township, NJ. Booking an appointment is easy and our staff members are ready to help you with any questions or concerns. Call us today (732) 655-6154 for all your wellness needs.
Don’t Like Waiting?
Save time and be sure to check out our patient resources and download any paperwork before coming into our wellness center.